9 Wairere Rd, Wainui Beach, Gisborne, NZ
How is the Timbs Natural Therapy Clinic different?
- Fees - clients pay what you think is a fair price
- Open all hours - I work from home so I'm usually available after hours
- Spinal Manipulation is my main practice but I also offer a potpourri of other therapies
- My intention is to always 'fix' a persons 'back pain' ailment in ONE appointment only
Spinal Manipulation - Ayurveda - Naturopathy - Polarity Therapy - Iridology - Reflexology - Massage - Yin Yoga
- is appropriate for the relief of musculoskeletal pain (headaches, back and neck ache, sciatica) and the increase in the passive range of motion, through massaging the back followed by gentle manipulation of the spinal vertebrae.
- is the science of self healing, Ayurveda encompasses nutrition and herbs, lifestyle, exercise, rest and relaxation, mediation, and cleansing programs for healing the body, mind and spirit. It is appropriate for preventative health, treatment of common ailments and is complementary to western medical treatments.
- is a therapy based on natural remedies and the bodies ability to heal and maintain itself. Naturopathy is either a stand alone science or used in conjunction with western medicine. Treatments include nutritional, herbal, mineral or lifestyle recommendations.
- relax with a pre & post sports, relaxation, lymphatic drainage or general therapeutic massage.
- your eyes are the 'mirror of the soul'. This diagnostic method of studies the irises to observe the stages of degeneration and toxicity in the body organs and systems and then Naturopathy or Ayurveda treatment methods are applied.
- is relaxing and non-invasive. Reflexology involves massaging the feet and applying pressure on specific locations that reflex to body organs and systems.
- Yin Yoga is a cooling practice that will create a gentle traction of the connective tissue. Yin Yoga targets the joints to mobilize and strengthen them. Yin Yoga is a softer more traditional style of yoga with a meditative quality when postures are held in a relaxed manner, over time. Yin Yoga classes are appropriate for people of all ages and all abilities.